Clarity website and products
- This website is operated by, and for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) the data controller is, Clarity Informatics Limited, Deltic House, Kingfisher Way, Wallsend, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE28 9NX
Information we may collect from you
- We may collect and process information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or subscribing to any of our services (“Registration Data”), and material contributed through any interactive service (“User Generated Content”).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may collect and process details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
- The information that we collect from you will be stored on our secure servers in the UK.
- Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses of information about you
- We may use Registration Data:
- to manage your account;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in the interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
- We may display User Generated Content to users of our interactive services.
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if Clarity Informatics Limited, or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- Where you have expressly consented to such use, we may use information held about you, or permit selected third parties to use such information, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
- The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act by contacting us at email@example.com. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.